Friday, March 04, 2005

what the fuck

i am really fucked up right now. i feel so completely out of control. i don't know what is happening to me. people keep telling me that its just a phase, its just me realizing that i have to make a change in my life, that in the end, it will be okay. but it doesn't feel okay. not today. not for a while. i can't take the stress of my office, i can't take the stress of my relationship, i can't take the stress of everyday human interaction. what is happening to me? i don't like it. its freaking me out. i can't do ANYTHING. i'm afraid of everything. what the fuck. i can't even be nice to people...SIGH. what can i do to make it better? i have NO patience. and i have to go. work is the MOST stressful right now...ARGH.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really think you need to take a vacation! yes, you do! and not to boston, babe! I'm talkin' you go away, by yourself (leave the man at home)to some relaxing,tropical place! you need to step outside of yourself and just chill! no job,no man ,no sex,no worries! just you relaxin, babe! do you know a good travel agency?(hint, hint!)get your hipster ass on a tropical island, babe!

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home